Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekend vs Work Wardrobes

How has everyones week been so far? Mine has been extremely busy! Between work, gym, and other various commitments I have been flat out! The other night, I was lucky enough to go see a friends band play at a local pub! They were actually quite good, and very entertaining to watch!

As the venue was quite low key and grungy, and it was a cold night, I channelled my inner uni student and dressed quite casually, in jeans and a knit. I've never been a band tshirt kinda gal! :)

Here is a Quick snapshot of what I wore:
band outfit

What do you guys wear to gigs? So hard to dress for: not exactly the ideal platform for that Prada bag!

Why is it that celebrities always look so put together at gigs! I wish I had that effortlessly cool look that they manage to nail, looking like they just rolled out of bed and woke up like a rock god. Those Bitches!

In other news, this is what I wore to work today:
work

As you can see, my work wardrobe style and my weekend casual style is vastly different!

What do you wear to gigs? Let me know your ideal gig outfit below!

No comments: