Thursday, April 12, 2012

Having A Moment...

Whenever I make a trip to the GPO, I always find myself in Karen Millen. I have been a big fan of her formal dresses for ages, and having bought one of them myself, I can vouch that they are well made from beautiful fabrics, and usually a very flattering fit. Respect.

I think this season they are having a Moment, with some really lovely pieces in stock right now. It took most of my self restraint not to try things on, becuase once that happens, all other considerations fly right out the window!

Here's my favourite picks from the current collection, pictures courtesy of the website:

I love every piece of clothing in this picture. The Jacket. The Dress. The Clutch. The Shoes.
Damnnnnn......





I'm in CHARGE!




I really like houndstooth print and patent, so this clutch ticks all the boxes for me.



Cute everyday wallet for the minimalist in all of us. Tan makes it more relaxed with the buckle keeping things sharp.






Who doesn't love a red peplum dress? Work, Cocktails, Weddings, this dress will have you covered.







In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I Die!". This coat was MADE for me. Unfortunately, the price was not. $745 and waiting for a sale...






This cutie also comes in black, another great classic coat which can be worn anywhere for any occasion. This one would only look good all belted and zipped up I reckon.

Do you like Karen Millen? Have you ever bought from the store? Tell me below!




No comments: