Monday, March 26, 2012

What I Bought!

Like I mentioned in my previous post, this past week I have been up in Sydney. I was lucky enough to be staying in a 5 star hotel across the road from the beach, and between all my relaxing, sightseeing, and shopping, didn't really have much time to access the internet! So below is a few bits and pieces that I picked up along the way.



Dotti Lace blouse with Peter Pan Collar


Jacqui E Shirt. People think that this is an 'old lady' store, but I freekin' love this store!





David Lawrence Dress. Great for work and cocktail parties. Can accessorise this one in so many ways i think!



Forcast green blouse. This'll be great for work tucked into a pencil skirt with a chunky chain necklace.





Another work blouse, this one from Ojay. This'll work back with black, grey, and navy skirts.





I love a bit of leopard. This shirt is from Forever new, tucked into a black skirt, or even with jeans. Reow!





The linen finish on this jacket from Witchery makes it more casual. Will possibly wear this to work over a dress, or with jeans for cocktail nights!



Every girl needs a relaxed slouchy knit for cold winter days. This warm jumper should hit the spot.





This leopard cardi from Portmans is a winner. Love the soft angora that it is made from. Channelling my inner 60's cougar with this one!

I did buy more, but I'll save those ones for another day! What have you bought lately? Anything special? Let me know!

1 comment:

AAAAA said...

I love that green dress, looks so flattering!